Plum Hard Wax
1,000 grams | 2.2 pounds
Plum hard wax by Italwax is a pearl finish wax with titanium dioxide and plum aroma. Plum wax has special components to make the elasticity better. Wax hardening time is 10-12 seconds, so it gives the professional time to work and mold the wax. This wax is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Lower melting temp than traditional hard waxes making it safer for your clients.
- Medium thickness wax with titanium dioxide.
- 10-12 second hardening time.
- Suitable for all skin types especially sensitive skin.
- Creamy, scented wax with slight fruit aroma.
Italwax hard wax is a new generation of hard waxes. Due to special components and ingredients, the wax has special properties. Italwax Hard Wax has a working temperature of 107.6F which is very close to normal body temperature, so it never burns the skin. This wax does not solidify immediately, so it has a “sauna” effect on the skin. The pores open and allow the hairs to be removed together with the root easily and without pain. Italwax sticks to the hair only and not the skin. After removing the hair along with the root, you can apply hard wax again to the same area, because the skin is not damaged. Your client will not have skin irritation afterwards. All Italwax hard waxes have a high amount of elasticity; it follows the bodies contours and removes all the hairs in curved zones. This wax is applied regardless of the direction of the hair growth and never breaks during the removal process.
How to Use:
1. Preheat in microwave/heater to stiff honey consitency. 2. Apply with wooden spatula. 3. Remove application without using strips.
Azulene Hard Wax
Azulene wax is created for very experienced specialists, who already know how to use hard wax.
Pour Homme Hard Wax (Men's)
This wax guarantees easily pulling out of 100% of unwanted hairs in 1 application with minimal pain during the procedure.